Registered Nurse - School Nurse - Keene, New Hampshire area
Soliant has partnered with a local school district in the Keene, New Hampshire area to hire Registered Nurse to work with Middle and Highschool students for the current school year.
Monday - Friday (excluding school breaks and holidays) Full-time position.
- Registered nurse with at least 2 years experience working with pediatric patients is highly preferred
- Bachelor's of science in Nursing preferred, but not required
- Experience working with special needs children huge plus
- Ability to pass a background check
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- W2 contracted position for the entire school-year, with renewals available if a good fit
This is a full-time position, following the school calendar schedule.
Competitive and negotiable hourly rate will be determined based on experience of applicant. Applicant will not be paid when school is closed. Off on weekends, evenings and school holidays.
Pay rate estimated range: $25 - $31/hr
W2 contracted position for the 2023/2024 school-year through Soliant, with renewals available if desired.
For questions please Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Cincinnati, OH
- Newburg, MO
- Spanaway, WA
- Haverhill, MA
- Monterey, CA
- Olathe, KS
- Austin, TX
- Newburg, MT
- Burbank, IL