RN needed near Brockton, MA *ASAP*
Soliant is currently working with a school district that needs a School Nurse (RN) for an assignment near Brockton, MA.
• Full-time; now- June 14th and summer program
• Caseload: 1:1 with 3-year-old; trach, g-tube, and oxygen needs
• On-site assignment
• Primary responsibilities will be to provide school nursing support (meds, bumps/bruises, maintain records) to programs
• Additional responsibilities related to COVID (e.g., contact tracing) may be needed as well.
• Weekly pay.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and ESA certification at initial or continuing level.
• Experience with pediatrics or schools preferred.
• CPR certification preferred
If interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Peyton Lohlein at email@example.com or call (678) 436-5123
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Springfield, MA
- Mock City, WA
- Algonquin, IL
- Worcester, MA
- Aurora, IL
- Elmhurst, IL
- Four Corners, WA
- Rainier, WA
- Silver Spring, MD