RN or LVN with Elementary Student near Rosemount, CA
Seeking to hire a Nurse to provide support to a medically fragile student in 1st grade near Rosemount, CA. The School Nurse must have a valid CA nursing license, can be LVN or RN.
This student requires suctioning, seizure monitoring, and helping the student access the curriculum.
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- CA state Nursing License (LPN or RN)
- Experience with suctioning and seizure monitoring
- Able to work full time with this student
- Weekly pay/ competitive rates
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district currently interviewing RNs and LVNs with immediate consideration for this full time position at a district located Rosemount, CA. If interested, please apply and attach your resume. For additional information/questions please apply or reach out directly to the hiring manager.
Megan Shahan Department Hiring Manager
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Cincinnati, OH
- Spring Valley, CA
- Newburg, MO
- Elk Grove, CA
- Spanaway, WA
- Haverhill, MA
- Monterey, CA
- Peterborough, NH
- Olathe, KS