School-Based Registered Nurse (RN) Opening Near Swanzey, NH
We are seeking a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our school healthcare team. This is a full time-position with an middle and high school caseload.
About the position:
- Full-time position / 37.5 hours per week
- Coordinate and oversee health services within the school, including managing the health office, maintaining student health records, and ensuring compliance with health regulations and policies.
- Assess and provide immediate care for students and staff who are injured or ill during school hours.
- Administer first aid, dispense medications, and implement emergency protocols as necessary.
- Communicate with parents, guardians, and emergency medical services as required.
- Must have Bachelor s Degree in Nursing
- Must have active RN New Hampshire License or a Compact License
- Must have 3 years of school-based experience
About the benefits:
- You will receive a compensation package including health benefits, 401K, an hourly rate based upon previous experience, and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- We also offer housing assistance if needed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lombard, IL
- Gray, ME
- Emmaus, PA
- St. Paul, MN
- Vacaville, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Millbrook, NC
- Pleasanton, CA