School Based RN in Dover, NH
School Based RN | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Registered Nurse to work on assignment with an established school located in the Dover, NH area.
- Caseload: Will mainly be a the middle school but float to where nurse is needed
- Full time
- 7:30 - 2:20
- Duties: Assumes responsibility for appropriate assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation, management, and referral activities for students in the school district.
- •Covers buildings in the absence of the RN and at times covers students with 1:1 or other designated medical supports in IEP and 504 Plans.
- •Provides for the promotion and maintenance of health as well as the prevention of illness and injury.
- •Responsible for direct and indirect care given to students in compliance with school district policies, professional standards of practice, physician’s orders, and the Individual Health Plan, including 504 and IEP.
- •Functions in accordance with the school district’s policies and procedures and the New Hampshire Nurse Practice Act and Code of Ethics for Registered Nurses.
- Bachelor's Degree of Science and Nursing
- Active state license
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected]. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 678-710-7653 . From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Boston, MA
- Laplata, MD
- Warren , OH
- Eugene, OR
- Schaumburg, IL
- Marlborough, MA
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Eugene, CA
- Valley Center, CA