School Licensed Practical Nurse Job near Butner, NC - Full Time
Butner, NC: A local elementary school is seeking an Licensed Practical Nurse to work with multiples students who have medical issues, including monitor blood oxygen. Duties include but are not limited to bus duties AM/PM, individual health plans or plan of care, supervision, and health assessments.
This position is full time, working 37.5 hours a week onsite at a school located near Butner, NC.
School Nurse Job Details:
- Multiples students who have medical issue including monitor blood oxygen.
- Bus duties AM/PM
- Individual health plans or plan of care
- Health Assessments
- Full Time
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- North Carolina LPN License
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- Training in tracheotomy care will be provided
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
- Clinical team for school support
The district is currently interviewing LPNs for this full time position at a district located near Butner, NC. If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
Megan Shahan | [email protected] | 813-688-9170
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Torrance, CA
- Teaneck, NJ
- San Carlos, CA
- Cincinnati , OH
- San Mateo, CA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Eagan, MN
- Vernon Hills, IL
- Eagan, MN