School LVN Job in Cupertino, CA - Full Time
Cupertino, CA: A local school district is hiring a Licensed Vocational Nurse to provide support in the school health rooms across the district.
School LPN Job Details:
- Pre-K-8th grade
- Duties are assigned by each school, and LVN will be at 4-5 schools within the district.
- Mileage reimbursement will be provided for travel in between schools.
- Monday through Friday during school hours.
- Taking vitals/assessing illnesses
- Medication Administration
- Wound care/triage
- Assisting in vision and hearing screenings
- Immunization tracking
- Contacting parents and IEP Meetings
School Nurse Job Qualifications (Required):
- California State LVN License
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district is currently interviewing LVNs with immediate consideration for this full time position at a district located in Cupertino, CA. If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
For questions reach out to the hiring manager at 813-688-9170 or at [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Covina, CA
- Winter Park, FL
- Lomita, CA
- Eugene, OR
- Lowell, MA
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Tacoma, WA
- Brush Prairie, WA
- San Marcos, CA