School Nurse for Middle/High School- Robbinsdale, MN - Full Time
We have a full time opening for a Licensed School Nurse for a grades 6th-12th in the Robbinsdale, MN area. This is a contract position, working Monday through Friday during school hours. Agency contracting is a great way to see if the school and grade is the right fit for you.
- Assess individual students and provide the appropriate care
- Provide care according to IEP/ create and write IEPs as needed
- Administer medications in accordance with physicians orders and parent authorization
- Communicate medication administration policies and procedures to parents
- Evaluates and follows up screening findings-vision, hearing, growth, and Early Childhood Screening (ECS)
- Participates with the crisis intervention team for acute illness, injury and emotional crisis
- Diabetic care, Asthma Care, Wound care, etc.
- Immunization compliance
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- MN Registered Nurse license
- Bachelors in Nursing
- MN Teaching license as a Licensed School Nurse
- Public Health Nurse Registration
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are an LSN/RN interested in an Middle/High School Nurse position for a district located in the Robbinsdale, MN area please apply and attach your resume. For questions, please contact the hiring manager Megan Shahan at [email protected] or 813-688-9170.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Exeter, NH
- Attleboro, MA
- Oswego, IL
- Haverhill, MA
- Edmonds, WA
- Swanzey, NH
- Monterey, CA
- Attleboro, MA
- Fobes Hill, WA