School Nurse Job near Mableton, GA
I am seeking a passionate School Nurse for a position that is now available near Mableton, GA.
In this role, the School Nurse will provide nursing and school-related health care needs for students, parents and staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Participates in the Individualized Education Program Process as applicable.
- Knowledge of seizure response/treatment required.
- Knowledge of nursing profession and emergency skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with District staff, volunteers, parents and community resources.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate programs.
- Covid testing
- Valid GA State Nursing License.
- First-Aid and CPR Certification preferred.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Hepatitis B immunization.
To be consideration for this school-based Registered Nurse opportunity near Mableton, GA, e-mail your updated resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others, you can call Teya directly at (813) 448-1634.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Worcester, MA
- Romeoville, IL
- La Plata, NM
- Chicago , IL
- New Bern , NC
- Circle Pines, MN
- Bronx , NY
- Riverside, CA
- Sumner, WA