School Nurse Job Opportunity in 1:1 Position Full-Time (Hiring Now!)
Immediate need for a School RN/LPN in the San Mateo, California area. I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district that is looking for a passionate Nurse to be a part of their family. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
- 1:1 position with student
- Experience working with medically fragile children is preferred (seizures, G-tube, Mickey buttons)
- Full-time hours
- August 15th-June 2nd with ESY opportunity
- 8:00-2:30 daily schedule
- Ride to/from school with the student (when she attends school outside the district).
- Monitor for proper breathing positioning during transportation as well as during the school day.
- Assist with all medical needs during the day (suctioning, G-tube feeding, medicine delivery - mickey button, changing).
- The student is non-verbal and non-ambulatory.
- Also, under the direction of the teacher, assist the student with daily classroom activities to support the student's learning environment.
- If the student is absent, the district will honor the workday and provide work, assigned by the district's School Nurse, within the District to avoid a loss of hours for the day.
- Negotiable pay based on experience and credentials
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have across the nation, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I’d love to connect with you regarding this position.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Bailey Merritt at [email protected]. or call me directly at 678-538-6718.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lebanon, CT
- Derry, NH
- Tumwater, WA
- Crockett, CA
- Lacey, WA
- Londonderry, NH
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Olympia , WA
- Fife, WA