School Nurse (LPN) Near Gig Harbor, WA - Interview Now!
School Nurse (LPN)
Job Duties, Responsibilities:
As a school nurse, you assist students with disabilities and special medical needs, administer medication, and provide first aid. Your duties and responsibilities include maintaining the school’s health supplies and providing healthcare resources for students and school staff members.
Gig Harbor, WA
Credentials/Certifications needed to apply:
- Driver’s License
- Active Nursing License (LPN)
- Ability to pass Background check and Drug Screening
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with children in and outside a classroom setting.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Paychecks every Friday!
- Comprehensive Benefits for full-time employees (W2)
- Interview assistance and support!
For immediate and serious consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Kansas City, KS
- San Diego, CA
- UNION CITY, CA
- Burlington, MA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Munhall, PA
- Encinitas, CA
- PLEASANTON, CA