School Nurse (RN) in Langhorne, PA - 2023/2024 School Year
School Nurse | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy, a leading educational staffing agency, is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our team and make a profound impact on the lives of students in Langhorne, Pennsylvania. As a school nurse, you will play a pivotal role in fostering a safe and nurturing environment where students can thrive academically and socially. Embrace this rewarding opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of young learners. Join ProCare Therapy and embark on a journey of nurturing and empowering the next generation.
- As a W-2 employee, you will receive weekly pay throughout the entirety of the assignment.
- Our starting rate for this position is $33-41/hr
- For all full time employees, we offer a premium benefits package complete with retirement options.
Responsibilities and Job Details:
- Working as a member of a team assisting with pre-school children
- General nursing duties must be provided to students including:
- Conducting health assessments for students IEPs
- Supporting students and staff with everyday medical needs
- Seizure management and medication
- Collaboration with teachers, parents, and other school staff to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- With ProCare Therapy, we work to provide our candidates with a competitive hourly rate based upon the current market and related experience. For this position, the starting pay would be $34.85/hr!
- 30 Minute zoom interviews with the district
- Offers are typically 24/48 hours after an interview
- You will be provided an interview prep sheet prior to the interview process
Please send a copy of you resume and cover letter to me utilizing the contact information provided below!
Jacob Harrell | Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lakebay, WA
- Plainfield, NJ
- Allentown, PA
- Lebanon, PA
- Peterborough, NH
- Concord, CA
- Evans, GA
- Jeffersonville, NY
- Mcmurray, PA