School Nurse (RN or LPN) Job near Sacramento, CA - Full Time
Sacramento, CA: A local school district is hiring a 2 School Nurses (RN or LPN) to provide support in the heal room or 1:1 support to a student. Health room duties include but are not limited to medication administration, wound care, temperature checks/health screenings, contacting parents, covid protocols, and educating students and staff. To work one on one with a medically fragile student, disabilities can range from g-tubes, tracheostomy, seizure monitoring, etc. The nurse will provide 1:1 total care to this student throughout the school day.
Both positions are full time for the upcoming school year at a school district located near Sacramento, CA.
School Nurse Job Details:
- Health room - medication administration, wound care, temperature checks/health screenings, contacting parents, covid protocols, and educating students and staff
- 1:1 – work with medically fragile student
- Full Time, Upcoming School Year
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- California State Nursing License (RN or LPN)
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district is currently interviewing RNs and LPNs for this full time position at a district located near Sacramento, CA. If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
Megan Shahan | [email protected] | 813-688-9170
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Litchfield, CT
- Brewster, NY
- Linda, CA
- Wilmette, IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- San Jose, CA
- Denver, CO
- Arlington Heights, WA
- Wilmette, IL