School Nurse | RN or LPN
Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced nurse to join our team as a School Nurse for the remainder of the school year. This position will involve working with multiple preschool student. The nurse will be responsible for providing one-on-one care to the students during school hours, ensuring that their medical needs are met and that they are able to fully participate in school activities.
- Current RN or LPN in good standing
- Must be willing to travel via bus with student
- Ability to work independently and make critical decisions regarding the student's care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with school staff, parents, and other healthcare professionals.
- Availability to work during school hours for the remainder of the school year.
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits for Full time Employees
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
This is a contract position for the remainder of the school year, with the possibility of extension if a good match. If you are a compassionate and skilled nurse with experience working with students with complex medical needs, we encourage you to apply for this School Nurse position.
Any Questions? Contact Lilianna Dunlop at 678 920 5943
Recent Nurse Jobs
Multiple RN/CSN needed ASAP/ Summer 2023 : Chicago Heights, ILChicago Heights, IL
Hiring LPNOlympia, WA
Full-Time Job Opening for a School RN near Newark, NJNewark, NJ
2023/24 Full Time Registered Nurse Opening - Coos Bay, ORCoos Bay, OR
Part-time 1:1 School Nurse (RN or LPN) - Beloit, ILBeloit, IL
School Registered Nurse (RN) - Near Bellevue, WABellevue, WA
Summer Positions LVN - Granite Bay CAGranite Bay, CA
Registered School Nursing Position | Onsite | Whiteland, Indiana | 23-24 School YearWhiteland, IN
School Registered Nurse Job (RN) - Tinley Park, ILTinley Park, IL