School Nurse (RN), Skokomish WA
Soliant is accepting applications for a contract School Nurse (RN) position in the area of Skokomish, WA.
- Part- or full-time applicants welcome
- Cover 3 secondary buildings, serving a total of 2300 students
- Supervise 3 health techs, one in each buildings
We seek applicants who:
- Have experience handling medical emergencies
- Have experience working with diabetic patients
- Are comfortable delegating healthcare plans to techs
- Are able to support administering of medication to students
- Washington RN license
- Nurses may also be required to hold an ESA (Educational Staff Associate) credential (Please inquire with us about this if you are not familiar with it!)
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
In order to provide therapy in West Virginia, applicants would need a valid license in Speech-Language Pathology and/or a certificate from the Board of Education. If you are an out-of-state applicant, Soliant can provide guidance and assistance in the application process.
Located on the border of Ohio and West Virginia, this small town is a locus of business and industry, making it a great location for travelers who want to live in a more quiet town.
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Eagan, MN
- Burnsville, MN
- Vallejo, CA
- Dedham, MA
- Boyertown, PA
- Tempe, AZ
- Linglestown, PA
- Gilbertsville, PA
- Harrisburg, PA