School Registered Nurse Job - North Adams, MA - Full Time
A Public School District is seeking to hire a Registered Nurse to provide support to the districts health rooms. This is a contract position for the full school year, working at the district in North Adams, MA. Agency contracting is a great way to see if the school and grade is the right fit for you.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess individual students and provide the appropriate care
- Administer medications in accordance with physicians orders and parent authorization
- Communicate medication administration policies and procedures to parents
- Participates with the crisis intervention team for acute illness, injury and emotional crisis
- Diabetic care, Asthma Care, Wound care, etc.
- Immunization compliance
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- MA Registered Nurse license
- School experience preferred
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are an RN interested in this School Nurse position in North Adams, MA area please apply and attach your resume. For questions, please contact the hiring manager Megan Shahan at [email protected] or 813-688-9170.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lombard, IL
- Gray, ME
- Emmaus, PA
- St. Paul, MN
- Vacaville, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Millbrook, NC
- Eastmont, WA