School RN Job - Denver, CO - Full Time
Denver, CO: A School District is seeking Registered Nurse with their Bachelors in Nursing to work in the health rooms and if needed assist students with high medical needs. The district has needs for all ages K-12.
Duties in the health room include but are not limited to:
- Medication administration
- Routine treatments and procedures i.e. vaccinations, wound care, Covid protocols, assessing vitals, etc.
- Assist students with high medical needs.
- Education of school staff by the school nurse is imperative to the successful management of a child with a chronic condition or special healthcare need
Registered Nurse Job Qualifications (Required):
- CO State Nursing License (RN)
- Bachelors in nursing (BSN)
- 1 year of RN experience minimum
If you would like to apply please attach your resume. To request more information regarding the full-time RN positions in Denver, CO please contact Megan Shahan either by phone 813.688.9170 or by email [email protected]m
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Lombard, IL
- Gray, ME
- Emmaus, PA
- St. Paul, MN
- Vacaville, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Millbrook, NC
- Pleasanton, CA