Short-Term School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Position near Westwood, MA
A school near the Westwood, Massachusetts area is seeking a dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our school healthcare team. As an LPN in a school setting, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the health and well-being of our students!
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Must have LPN Massachusetts License/Certification
- Must be CPR and BLS certified
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
About the Position:
- Full time / 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: High School nurses office with a focus on a medically fragile student
- ASAP start through January with possiblity to extend
- Our compensation package includes health benefits, 401K, housing assistance, along with weekly pay.
If you would be a good fit for this role, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Covina, CA
- Winter Park, FL
- Lomita, CA
- Eugene, OR
- Lowell, MA
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Tacoma, WA
- Brush Prairie, WA
- San Marcos, CA