Travel Cath Lab Nurse Opportunity in Boston, Massachussets
If you are looking for a quick interview and offer, apply to be a Travel Cath Lab Nurse at a trauma level 2 facility for the next 13 weeks. It is a great time of year to take a travel assignment and there is plenty of activities to go to while you live and work here.
This is NOT an entry level position! EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
JOB DETAILS FOR YOU:
- Location: Boston, Massachussets
- Start / Interview Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Shift: 4x10s or 3x12s with minimal call
- First-time traveler-friendly
- Permanent Address must be above a 50-mile radius
- 2+ Years of Recent Experience
- COVID Vaccine & Flu Vaccine
SOLIANT OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Quick interviews and credentialing
- Weekly pay and benefits
- Matching 401K
- Travel Assistance
- Assisting with negotiating extensions or finding the next move
If you are interested in this travel contract or ANY OTHER JOBS IN THIS FIELD on this site, send a copy of your resume to the email address below and give me a call today.
To expedite the process, complete this skills worksheet www.Soliant.com/skillschecklist Put my name KARINA DELGADILLO as the recruiter and give me a call today.
KARINA DELGADILLO - 678-713-2658 - [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
Interventional Radiology Technologist in Beautiful Oceanside, CaliforniaOceanside, CA
EP & Cath Openings Travel NursingAtlanta, GA
Cath Lab RN Needed- Wausau, WisconsinWausau, WI
Cardiac Cath Lab / Cath Nurse Needed in Atlanta, GeorgiaAtlanta, GA
Traveling / Contract Cath RN - North Los Angeles, CAPalmdale, CA
Cath Lab RN - Cocoa BeachCocoa Beach, FL
Travel Tech Needed | CATH LAB TECH | Bronx New York | Rad Tech with RCIS Credentials ok |Bronx, NY
Cath Lab RN - Traveling Assignment - Memphis, TNMemphis , TN
EP/Cath Lab RN Travel Contract in Wausau, WIWausau, WI