Travel Cath Lab Nurse Opportunity - Twin Falls, Idaho
If you have two years of experience or more working as a Cath Lab Rn take a chance on yourself and apply for a travel assignment in this city. It is a wonderful location and an experience every professional should have. Change your daily routine and make more income by doing what you already do every day !
This is NOT an entry level position! EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
JOB DETAILS FOR YOU:
- Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
- Start / Interview Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Shift: 4x10s with call once a week and 1 weekend a month
- First-time traveler-friendly
- Permanent Address must be above a 50-mile radius
- 2+ Years of Recent Experience
- COVID Vaccine & Flu Vaccine
SOLIANT OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Quick interviews and credentialing
- Weekly pay and benefits
- Matching 401K
- Travel Assistance
- Assisting with negotiating extensions or finding the next move
If you are interested in this travel contract or ANY OTHER JOBS IN THIS FIELD on this site, send a copy of your resume to the email address below and give me a call today.
To expedite the process, complete this skills worksheet www.Soliant.com/skillschecklist Put my name KARINA DELGADILLO as the recruiter and give me a call today.
KARINA DELGADILLO - 678-713-2658 - [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
Electrophysiology/ Cath Lab Nurse Needed - Wausau, Wisconsin - Contract JobWausau, WI
Travel Job - Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse Needed in Tulsa, OklahomaTulsa, OK
Cath Lab Nurse Needed - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - ContractPittsburgh, PA
Travel Job - Cath Lab Nurse Needed for Dover, New HampshireDover, NH
Cath Lab Nurse Needed - York, Maine - Travel JobYork, ME
Cath Lab Tech needed in Sebring, FLSebring, FL
Cath Lab RN Travel Position in Rochester, NY (Days and Evenings)Rochester, NY
Cath Lab Nurse Travel Assignment in Tulsa, OKTulsa , OK
Cath Lab RN - Contract - ArizonaSierra Vista, AZ