Travel Cath Lab Tech Assignment - Philadelphia, PA
Travel Cath Lab Tech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced Cath Lab Tech looking for an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for healthcare with your love for travel? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you in beautiful Philadelphia, PA.
Position: Travel Cath Lab Tech
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 13 weeks
Hours: 40 hours/week
- 2+ years of Cath Lab Tech experience
- Required: Experience in Level I Trauma settings
- Preference on candidates with previous travel experience
- BLS, ARRT Certification
- Days, Option of 4x10's or 5x8's
- Call will be discussed in the interview!
A little information on Philadelphia, PA:
- Philadelphia is home to Independence Hall, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birthplace of the United States.
- Philadelphia is renowned for the Philly cheesesteak, a delicious sandwich made with thinly sliced beefsteak, melted cheese, and often topped with onions, mushrooms, or peppers.
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art is not only a world-class art institution but also famous for its "Rocky Steps."
If you're a dedicated Cath Lab Tech ready for your next adventure and for immediate consideration, apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and helping you create lasting memories in Philadelphia, PA.
Senior Account Executive
Recent Nurse Jobs
- New Haven, CT
- Morristown, NJ
- New Haven, CT
- Mchenry, IL
- Marquette, MI
- Bangor, ME
- Boston, MA
- Corvallis, OR
- Snellville, GA