Travel Certified Surgical Tech Assignment - Fort Myers, FL
Travel Certified Surgical Tech in Fort Myers, Florida
Are you an experienced Certified Surgical Tech looking for an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for healthcare with your love for travel? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you in beautiful Fort Myers, FL.
Position: Travel Certified Surgical Tech
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Duration: 13 weeks
Hours: 40 hours/week
- 2+ years of Certified Surgical Tech (CST) experience
- Required: Strong experience in a broad number of cases
- Preference on candidates with previous travel experience and scrub experience
- BLS and NBSTSA Certification
- Days, 4x10's 6:30am - 5pm
- Call Schedule: Call shifts required 6-8 per scheduling period. Will talk to manager about details!
A little information on Fort Myers, FL:
- Fort Myers was the winter home for two American innovators, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.
- The Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium is an educational facility in Fort Myers that features a planetarium with astronomy shows and exhibits highlighting the region's natural history.
- The city's historic district, located in the downtown area along the Caloosahatchee River, showcases well-preserved architecture from the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
If you're a dedicated CST ready for your next adventure and for immediate consideration, apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and helping you create lasting memories in Fort Myers, FL.
Senior Account Executive
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Naples, FL
- Milwaukee, WI
- Hopewell, VA
- Bar Harbor, ME
- Burlington, NC
- Olathe, KS
- Fairfield, OH
- Salem, OH