Travel EP EN Job near Tampa, FL
Soliant is looking for a EP RN for a contract job near Tampa, FL. This beautiful facility is 290 beds and Level II Trauma Center. Tampa offers beautiful scenery with plenty of nearby dining and beach views. Spend your Saturday at Busch Gardens or spend the day shopping at the Tampa Bay Outlets.
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in the Sunshine State for this 13-week contract. Check out the job details below about our EP RN position and apply today!
- Assists physicians during electrophysiology procedures, pacemaker/ICD insertions, radiofrequency ablation, and other miscellaneous procedures required by operating the electrophysiology recorder.
- Hemodynamic monitoring computer and/or scrubbing for invasive cardiac and vascular procedures
- Administers medications and nursing treatments within the scope of practice
- Provide education about medications and care to the patients and families before discharge.
- BLS/ACLS (AHA) Certification
- RN License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- 1-year current experience
- Day Shift w/ Call
- 13 Week Contract
To learn more about this EP RN job opening, please submit an application and current resume to:
Destinie Sanders - Account Executive
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Atlanta, GA
- Cincinnati , OH
- Fort Myers, FL
- Birmingham , AL
- Tacoma, WA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Chicago, IL
- Lawrenceville, GA
- York, PA