Travel Interventional Radiology Nurse Job
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for an Interventional Radiology nurse for a travel job in Montclair, New Jersey. Travel experience is preferred, but newcomers are welcome to apply. This is a 13 week travel contract but possible extension may be available towards the end of the assignment.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid license in the state of practice.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience, with a focus on interventional radiology.
- Certification in Radiologic Nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certifications.
- Experience in a hospital setting required.
Patient Assessment and Preparation:
- Conduct thorough patient assessments to determine suitability for interventional radiology procedures.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers to develop individualized care plans.
- Prepare patients both physically and emotionally for interventional radiology interventions.
- Assist radiologists and other healthcare professionals during interventional radiology procedures.
- Monitor patients' vital signs and responses to interventions, providing immediate care as needed.
- Administer medications and manage IV lines according to established protocols.
- Educate patients and their families about the interventional radiology procedures, potential risks, and post-procedure care.
- Ensure patients have a clear understanding of the informed consent process.
This is a great opportunity that I would love to help you get. Email me your resume or give me a call if this interest you.
Bri Mertz 813-261-2241
Email: [email protected]
Recent Nurse Jobs
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Pickerington, OH
- Greenville, NC
- Wilmington, NC
- Nampa, ID
- Providence, RI
- Boston, MA
- Cambridge, MA
- Montclair, NJ