Travel Med Surg Registered Nurse Assignment - New London, CT
Travel Med Surg Registered Nurse in New London, Connecticut
Are you an experienced Med Surg Registered Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for healthcare with your love for travel? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you in beautiful New London, CT.
Position: Travel Med Surg Registered Nurse
Location: New London, CT
Duration: 13 weeks
Hours: 36 hours/week
- 2+ years of Med Surg (MS) Registered Nurse (RN) experience
- Required: Will be required to float and must be comfortable with up to a 7:1 ratio
- Preference on candidates with previous travel experience and EPIC experience
- BLS Certification
- Active Connecticut (CT) License
- Nights, 3x12's 6:45 pm - 7:15 am
- Weekends will be discussed in the interview!
A little information on New London, CT:
- New London is home to the United States Coast Guard Academy, one of the country's five federal service academies.
- Fort Trumbull, a historic military fortification, has played a significant role in the defense of New London and the nation. The fort dates back to the American Revolution, and its current structure was built in the mid-19th century.
- In the 19th century, New London was a prominent whaling port. The city's maritime history is evident in landmarks such as the Custom House Maritime Museum.
If you're a dedicated Med Surg RN ready for your next adventure and for immediate consideration, apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and helping you create lasting memories in New London, CT.
Senior Account Executive
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Birmingham, AL
- Knoxville, TN
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Clifton Springs, NY
- Macon, GA
- Charlotte, NC
- Charloett, NC
- Billings, MT
- Columbia, MO