Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse Assignment - Batavia, NY
Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse in Batavia, New York
Are you an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for healthcare with your love for travel? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you in beautiful Batavia, NY.
Position: Travel OR Registered Nurse
Location: Batavia, NY
Duration: 13 weeks
Hours: 40 hours/week
- 2+ years of Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) experience
- Required: Strong experience in Ortho, General, Urology, Dental, and Total Hip cases
- Preference on candidates with previous travel experience and scrub experience
- BLS Certification
- Active New York (NY) Nursing (RN) License
- Days, 4x10's 7am - 5pm
- Call Schedule: 1 late shift biweekly (7a-7p), 1 on call shift bi-weekly
2 weekend days on call in a 2 month period
A little information on Batavia, NY:
- Batavia is home to the Holland Land Office Museum, which preserves and showcases the history of the Holland Purchase.
- Batavia is the birthplace of Jell-O, a popular gelatin dessert. The Jell-O Gallery Museum in Batavia celebrates the history of this iconic treat.
- Batavia is situated in an area known for its fertile soil, contributing to a strong agricultural heritage.
If you're a dedicated OR RN ready for your next adventure and for immediate consideration, apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and helping you create lasting memories in Batavia, NY.
Senior Account Executive
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Nashua, NH
- Hendersonville, NC
- Milwaukee, WI
- Durango, CO
- Pocatello, ID
- Avon, IN
- Amarillo, TX
- Elk City, OK
- Modesto, CA