Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse Assignment - Houston, TX
Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse in Houston, TX
Are you an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for healthcare with your love for travel? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you in beautiful Houston, TX
Position: Travel OR Registered Nurse
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 4 weeks
Hours: 40 hours/week
- 2+ years of Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) experience
- Preference on candidates with previous travel experience
- BLS Certification
- Active Texas (TX) or Compact Nursing (RN) License
- Days, 5x8's
- Call will be discussed in the interview!
A little information on Houston, TX:
- Houston is often referred to as "Space City" due to its close association with the U.S. space program.
- Houston is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the United States. The city is home to a rich tapestry of ethnicities and cultural communities.
- Houston is often referred to as the "Energy Capital of the World" due to its prominence in the global energy industry.
If you're a dedicated OR RN ready for your next adventure and for immediate consideration, apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and helping you create lasting memories in Houston, TX.
Senior Account Executive
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Elk City, OK
- Springfield, OR
- Scottsbluff, NE
- Pocatello, ID
- Machias, ME
- Sidney, MT
- Dallas, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lafayette, IN