Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse Assignment - Newburgh, IN
Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse in Newburgh, Indiana
Are you an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for healthcare with your love for travel? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you in beautiful Newburgh, IN.
Position: Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse
Location: Newburgh, IN
Duration: 13 weeks
Hours: 40 hours/week
- 2+ years of Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) experience
- Required: Experience in circulating and scrubbing General, Neuro, Ortho, Ortho Trauma, and Vascular Cases
- Candidate must have at least one travel experience to be considered
- BLS Certification
- Active Indiana (IN) or Compact Nursing (RN) License
- Days, 4x10's, 6-7 start- Thursday- Sunday Block
- Call Schedule: As needed rare occurrence
A little information on Newburgh, IN:
- Newburgh is known for its commitment to historic preservation. The town has a well-preserved historic district with numerous 19th-century homes, contributing to its small-town charm.
- Newburgh's location along the Ohio River provides residents and visitors with access to scenic riverfront views.
- The Newburgh Lock and Dam, managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, is an important navigation structure on the Ohio River.
If you're a dedicated OR RN ready for your next adventure and for immediate consideration, apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and helping you create lasting memories in Newburgh, IN.
Senior Account Executive
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Nashua, NH
- Hendersonville, NC
- Milwaukee, WI
- Durango, CO
- Pocatello, ID
- Avon, IN
- Amarillo, TX
- Elk City, OK
- Modesto, CA